Queen of the south(171.2 pounds) $7650
-3rd place 5fish aggregate high roller
Whose your daddy (174.6 pounds)- $12,200 paid
-3rd place overall aggregate
-2nd place 5 fish aggregate high roller
Dirty Money(189.6 pounds) - $22,750 paid
-2nd place over all aggregate
-1st place 5 fish aggregate high roller
Ditch Digger - $23,125 paid
-Basic entry 1st place 5 fish aggregate
-($500) 5 fish aggregate winner take all $10,800 with 220 pounds
-2nd heaviest wahoo 54.7 pounds
-3rd heaviest wahoo 49.1 pounds veering catilac on time
Sandbob - ($53,425)
-1st place heaviest wahoo
-($500 winner take all) biggest fish
-$2500 biggest fish high roller 1st place and second place
The Slicker Wahoo Tournament Results
1. Ditch Digger – 220 Pounds (36.3, 41.7, 38.2, 49.1, 54.7)
2. Dirty Money – 189.6 Pounds (35.1, 37.8 35.3, 35.8, 45.6)
3. Who Your Daddy – 174.6 Pounds (35.7, 38.4, 32.9, 33.3, 34.3)
4. Queen of the South – 171.2 Pounds (30.8, 33, 38.4, 30.3, 38.7)
5. Sandbob – 159.5 Pounds (21.7, 33.9, 48.4, 55.5)
6. Knot Enough – 158.1 Pounds (28.9, 26.6, 34.2, 28.9, 39.5)
7. Monarch – 141.8 Pounds (29.4, 35.1, 33.2, 44.1)
8. Burnin Rods – 130.7 (31.2, 34.4, 28.6, 36.5)
9. Surfbum – 127.1 Pounds (19.4, 26.3, 19.8, 27.3, 34.3)
10. Criticial Path – 126.1 Pounds (18.9, 21.4, 30.5, 29.2, 26.1)
11. Catillac – 103.2 Pounds ( 27.9, 26.2, 49.1)
12. Ship of Fools – 86.1 Pounds (21.6, 28, 36.5)
13. Keep Dreaming – 82.1 Pounds (19.1, 27.5, 35.5)
14. Never Enough – 73.4 Pounds (29.2, 44.5)
15. Mas Pescador – 65.7 Pounds (25.8, 21.8, 18.1)
16. Reel Serenity - 57.7 Pounds (19.7, 18.3, 19.7)
17. Hell on Reels – 51.8 Pounds ( 24.7, 27.1)
18. Hunters Marine – X
19. Panacea – X
20. Hay Ride – X
21. No Limit – X
22. Skye – X
23. Tunnel vision – X
24. Karma – X
25. Capt. Morgan – X
26. In-Flight – X
27. Books Ends – X
28. Jobsite – X
29. Team Shady – X
The date is approaching fast and we’re making preparations. Don’t miss out!
1. Registration: $1000 – Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Entry Fee covers the boat tournament participation and 4 registered participants per boat. Boats can have unlimited number of anglers but they must purchase additional Tournament Tickets to participate in any of the Tournament events. (TBA) This will be strictly enforced! Payment may be made by checks or credit card (MasterCard, Visa & American Express accepted.) 4% service charge will be added to ALL credit card transactions. Please make check payable to Slicker Beaut Inc. *Registration fee is non-refundable! Cancellation of tournament due to weather will result in your entry fee being carried over to day its rescheduled.
2. Entry Forms: All entry forms must be completely filled out by all participants in the The Slicker Wahoo Tournament. Tournament officials reserve the right to refuse application or entry into the tournament at their discretion with or without cause. Anglers: Each boat may register as many anglers as they choose. All anglers should be listed on the form. Please notify the committee of any angler changes prior to the start of fishing. ALL ANGLERS MUST HAVE A VALID BAHAMAS FISHING & CRUISING LICENSE!
3. BOUNDRY- Boats in the tournament must at no time exceed 110 Statue miles from (N 25.72.648) (W79.29.655) during December 10th the day of the tournament.
4. Eligible Species: Wahoo
5. Fish Limit: A maximum of 5 Wahoo can be weighed in per boat each day. Each fish must weigh a minimum of 15 lbs. Fish that do not meet these requirements will not count. All fish must be weighed in fresh and edible condition. No mutilated fish or frozen fish score. (Mutilated fish is any fish that has been cut or bite enough to affect it’s ability to have a fair fight.)
6. Tackle: All fish must be caught on rod and reel. Wire lines are permitted. Electric Reels are allowed. A maximum of five (5) rods per boat may be fished at one time.
7. Tournament Channel: The tournament committee will operate on Channel 80. Channel 72 will be used as an alternate]
8. Check-Out: December 10 2022 – There will be a boat check conducted on the fishing morning starting @ 4:00 AM at Big Game Club. (LINES IN WATER AT 6:45AM) Lines and hooks cannot be in the water prior to 6:45am. Your boat will be visually inspected to make sure each team starts the fishing day with no WAHOO on board. (BE SURE TO REMOVE ANY FISH FROM DAY PRIOR OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!) Any boat that refuses inspection will be automatically disqualified from the tournament. Once you are inspected and released by tournament committee your set to start your fishing day. REMEMBER YOU MUST FOLLOW NO WAKE ZONE RULES. ALL WINNERS WILL BE SUBJECT TO POLYGRAPH.
9. Check-In: December 10 2022- LINES OUT OF WATER AT 4PM. Any fish hooked at 4PM or after is not eligible. All boats with fish to weigh must be visually & verbally checked in by displaying their boat # to the tournament committee boat no later than 7PM. Boats that do not check in by 7 will not be eligible to weigh their fish.
10. Landfall: Following check-out, or once fishing has begun, no boats will be permitted to touch land until reaching the dock for weigh-in. Special consideration will be given for medical conditions and special circumstances that may arise during the day of fishing. The committee must be notified in advance of any situation that may warrant exception to this rule.
11. Weigh-In: The scale will open at 3:00 PM. All fish must be brought to the weigh station in the boat that they were caught on. Transferring of fish to another boat will result in disqualification. All decisions of the weigh master are final.
12. Weather: In the event that weather conditions arise deemed unsafe for the average registered boat, by the tournament officials, the tournament may be called off for that day. No refunds will be made in the event of cancellation. Any notice of cancellation will be broadcast on channel 80. If Saturday is weathered out, the tournament will be moved to Sunday. It is expressly understood that the permitting of fishing by tournament officials does not ensure the safety of registered anglers or any other occupants of their vessels. Captains, anglers and all other members of registered boats must determine in their own judgment whether to fish under the given conditions based on factors including but not limited to the seaworthiness of their boat and their own seamanship.
13. To make this clear the Boundary will be 110 Statue Miles from Big Game Club. (N 25.43.570) (W79.17.754) At no point during the tournament day may a boat be 110 statue miles from the coordinates above. (NOT nautical Miles) Going out of the 110 statue mile boundary will result in immediate disqualification.
14. Track Lines from the entire tournament day are required if you do not have track lines from the whole day you may be disqualified. These Track Lines must start at Big Game Club when your boat is checked and must be visible to the tournament committee until Sunday Evening. (Its 2022 figure out how to have your track lines saved.)
15. Video - Video of Fish will be Required. (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CAMERA or phone Charged and AVAILABLE all day VIDEOS WILL BE CHECKED.) Exact Video Requirements will be made clear at Captains Party Friday December 9th at Big Game Club.
1. Camera or phones used must Video that no Lines are in the water at some time from 6:40-6:44am and must video the coordinates of there current location at 6:40-6:44am.
2. Video of each fish coming into the boat and on deck will be required, in that same video you must have the GPS Current Coordinates and time on GPS which must matchup to your phone or camera time. Also, a certain item will be required in that video. (THE FISH and the WHOLE GPS screens MUST BE CLEAR!!)
3. All fish Hooked at 4PM or after will not count. Fish hooked at 3:59 or before must have a video displaying the hook up prior to 4pm and fight until brought into the boat in a constant video.
4. There is a Zero Tolerance policy for not following the rules.
16. Protests: All protests must be made within 1 hour of the conclusion of weigh-in along with $1,000 cash or check to the tournament officials. Protests should be made based on first hand eyewitness information. Please know before you make the protest that the deposit will be returned only if the protest is upheld. If the protest is denied you will forfeit the total amount of $1,000. The Tournament Committee will resolve and decisions are final and may NOT be appealed. All decisions of the tournament officials regarding protests are final.
17. Polygraph: By entering the tournament all captains, anglers and occupants of their boats voluntarily consent to submit to a polygraph examination as deemed necessary by tournament officials. All decisions of the polygraph examiner will be final. Any captain, angler or occupant of a registered boat who refuses to take a polygraph or provides untruthful answers as determined by the examiner will be disqualified from the tournament without further notice. Such a disqualification will eliminate payment or provision of any prize money, awards and/or refund of entrance fees or calcuttas.
18. Cheating: will result in immediate disqualification.
19. Release: By signing the entry form, all captains, anglers and occupants of their boat hereby consent that tournament officials may use without payment or restriction, any photographs, video or interviews in which he or she may appear for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to resale, advertising and promotional material.
20. Tournament Discretion: The tournament director reserves the right to implement his discretion at any time during the tournament as it may apply to the rules or any other circumstance that should arise during the course of the event.
21. This is an aggregate tournament. Tournament scoring is a points system. EACH TEAM CAN WEIGH UP TO 5 WAHOO. The minimum tournament eligible weight to score is 15 pounds. 1 point per pound is awarded. The FIVE largest WAHOO will count as scoring fish. Total fish count per day not to exceed maximum bag limits per target species as set by Ministry of Fisheries, Commonwealth of the Bahamas. The highest AGGEREGATE score of the fishing day determines winner. In result of a tie, the boat who weighed in earliest on time will be declared the WINNER.
22. Calcutta’s Pay out 90% Tournament Keeps 10%.
23. Winners are subject to Fill out W9 Prior to getting paid.